Hi ,

Below is the peace of section of client side code

import java.util.Properties;
import javax.naming.Context;
import javax.naming.InitialContext;
import javax.naming.*;

 Properties prop        =       new Properties();
prop.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
prop.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"localhost:8080");
Context ctx     =       new InitialContext(prop);
Object objref   =       ctx.lookup("First");
FirstHome home  =
(FirstHome)javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(objref,FirstHome.class);
First firstejb  =       home.create();
System.out.println("Current Time: "+firstejb.getTime());

I am unable to instantiate the class mention in bold letters and hence geeting the
following error. "Cannot  instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
class"
I have included all the class files in client folder of jboss directory.

Can anyone please look into possible reason of the error and suggest solution.

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852193#3852193

Reply to the post :