I am sending messages to a queue but the queue remains empty. I can see my queue in
the jmx-console but it also shows empty. No exceptions are thrown.

java 1.4.2; jboss 3.2.6

my thread does this:

ServiceLocator locator = ServiceLocator.getInstance();
QueueConnectionFactory connFac = locator
.getQueueConnectionFactory();
Queue queue = (Queue) locator.getQueue();
conn = connFac.createQueueConnection();
QueueSession session = conn.createQueueSession(true,Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {
System.out.println("Sending "+i+"...");
TextMessage message = session.createTextMessage("Hello"+i);
QueueSender sender = session.createSender(queue);
sender.send(message);
System.out.println("Sent!!!!!");

//Count queue elements
Enumeration enumer = browser.getEnumeration();
int count = 0;
while(enumer.hasMoreElements()) {
  enumer.nextElement();
  count++;

}
System.out.println("Queue count: "+count);

//Wait a few secs
Thread.sleep(2000);
}

The output looks like this:

Sending 0 ...
Sent!!!!!
Queue count: 0
Sending 1 ...
Sent!!!!!
Queue count: 0

I am using the default connection factory called "/XAConnectionFactory" in JNDI and I
created a queue. These are my configuration files:

<!-- begin web.xml...-->
<web-app>
<!-- JMS Connection Factories (java:comp/env/jms) -->
  <resource-ref>
      Default Queue Connection Factory
      <res-ref-name>jms/QueueConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>
      <res-type>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</res-type>
      <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
  </resource-ref>

  <!-- JMS Queues (java:comp/env/queue) -->
  <resource-ref>
      Default Queue
      <res-ref-name>queue/sfuq</res-ref-name>
      <res-type>javax.jms.Queue</res-type>
      <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
  </resource-ref>
</web-app>
<!-- ...end web.xml-->

<!-- begin jboss-web.xml-->
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jboss-web>
        <resource-ref>
                The message queue
                <res-ref-name>queue/sfuq</res-ref-name>
                <res-type>javax.jms.Queue</res-type>
                <jndi-name>queue/sfuq</jndi-name>
        </resource-ref>
        <resource-ref>
                The connection factory
                <res-ref-name>jms/QueueConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>
                <res-type>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</res-type>
                <jndi-name>XAConnectionFactory</jndi-name>
        </resource-ref>
</jboss-web>
<!-- end jboss-web.xml -->

<!-- begin destinations-service.xml -->

        queue/sfuq
        <depends
optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager

<!-- end destinations-service.xml -->

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852204#3852204

Reply to the post :