tks for the quick reply...

I am guessing if i use local interface, I can't test it by writing a simple client
code(since it'll be run on its own vm)....but I'll able to test it through a servlet
connection or something.....

if I let my servlet use remote ejb interfaces to access ejb beans, would it be
optimized by jboss?...for ex. jboss will notice that servlet and beans exist in same
vm, and do something about it(make it reference locally or something?)..

tks!!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852232#3852232

Reply to the post :