FAQ http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ChangeTheDatabase
I just modified it, to hopefully make it more clear.

There is also an FAQ on JBoss4 http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBoss4FAQ

OFF TOPIC:
You also need to learn to post relevent information
(changed config files, error messages, etc.), otherwise your questions will continually
go unanswered.

"I deployed postgres in 4.0 just like I did in 3.2.2 and it doesn't work"
are unrevealing since we don't know how you did it in 3.2.2

"It says something like SQLError"
post the full exception for insert-explitive-here's sake.

There is also an FAQ on how to post questions that can be answered
by non-psychic people.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852297#3852297

Reply to the post :