rimmerraj,
my hibernate-service.xml is as follows:

        jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM,name=PostgreSQL

        java:/HibernateFactory
        java:/PostgreSQL
        net.sf.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect
        net.sf.ehcache.hibernate.Provider
        update
        25
        true

Woud it be possible to see the complete code of one of your *.class files between the
transaction begin and the clossing the session so as I can gain a greater
understanding of how it all fits together, or alternatively if you know of a resource
that explains what you have explained to me?

many thanks

Andrew

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852378#3852378