Hello there

In my mind to redevelope existing project from C based server and
java  applet client to  J2EE based one.
In general, it is customer support system: there are Agents and Customers.
Agent  and Customer client application  could be represented as java applet,  Active X
or any other technology.
I need to authorize them agains database,  route Customer with
particular issue to particular Agent and provide facility for real time chat
between them.
I would need to provide facility to manage Agents, Customers, Departments
and all this stuff.
And importand part of the system would be report generation.

I want to learn J2EE on this project, but not sure, if J2EE would be good
for such project, I mean would I really benefit from J2EE technology.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852613#3852613

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3852613