Hi Minmay.

I too noticed the discrepency regarding super.login. I actually made this the first
call in my login module (subclass of abstractServerLoginModule). I notice that the
UsernamePasswordLogin module also calls it first.

As far as my understyanding goes (which is not very far as we dont support this yet)
the shared state map is for password stacking i.e when you have multiple modules and
you want the username/password to be passed through. I guess the useFirstPass mean use
the username and password from the first login module.

I currently dont stack them so its not a problem for me.

Regards
Lea.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852721#3852721