Sorry the layout may be a little confussing... here is the right layout.

We can read this at the end of the tutorial :

anonymous wrote : The compiler does not correctly implement the Java method dispatch
algorithm. The compiler may confuse if methods defined in a class have the same name
but take different parameter lists.

what it really mean ?

I construct (with javassist) a new class with a new method which call a method
'foo(...)'. Two methods 'foo' are implemented in a other class which i defined in a
classic way (with my IDE). One accept a Java.lang.Object as argument and the other
accept a java.lang.String as argument.

I understand that javassist might produce bytecode that call foo(String) instead of
foo(Object) or foo(Object) instead of foo(String).

Is it correct ? How can i recognize such case ? This limitation still exist in
javassist v3 ?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3852895#3852895