Hi Adrian,

I was experiencing something similar, where I was getting a SocketException after
pumping a bunch of messages onto a queue.  I added code to close the session and then
close the connection, but I still see a single EOFException when the client shuts
down.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Adam Rice

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : That is a bug in the JMS adapter which I will be fixing
for 3.2.4
  | If you don't close the session, you get a "Do your own housekeeping" warning
  | and jboss closes it for you.
  |
  | Regards,
  | Adrian

View the original post :