Hi,

(I am running with JBoss 3.2.5.)

In my application the user can change his password. The change should
take effect immediately. But unfortunately the JBoss keep the user older credentials
in the cache for the amount of time specified where the default is 1800 seconds (30
min.).

First I suppose I am not the first to come across such a requirement. So I am pretty
sure (I hope) someone has a solution. The JBoss security credentials cache is a great
feature and I would like to continue using it, so a solution of setting the entry
time-to-leave to 0 is not a good solution for me. I read about the flush option that
clears the cache - this is also not very good for me - why loose all the cache because
of just one user.

I would appreciate any help

Erez

View the original post :