Hi,
We've deployed successfully an EJB based Webservice in jboss-net.
We used the jboss-net xdoclet tags to generate web-service.xml.
It uses RPC style.
Now we found ourselves in need to change the service style to document/literal wrapped.
Our approach included the insertion of the wrapped reference in the web-service.xml:

  | <service name="OrderActivation" provider="Handler" style="wrapped" use="literal">

At this point, we have a successful deployment, and a valid WSDL.
But when the client calls a method, it gets the following response:

xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
  |     <soapenv:Body>
  |             <soapenv:Fault>
  |                     <faultcode>soapenv:Server.userException</faultcode>
  |                     <faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer
encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to
deserialize.</faultstring>
  |                     <detail/>
  |             </soapenv:Fault>
  |     </soapenv:Body>