Hi,

I've removed the JbossWS, then copied the jboss-net-client.jar to <server_root>/client
and jboss-net.sa.tmp (yes, it's actually a .tmp file, hmmm sounds strange...) to
<server_root>/server/default/deploy.

When Jboss starts I get the following error:

WARN  [org.jboss.deployment.JARDeployer] Failed to add deployable jar:
file:/home/geir/EmergeSMS/jboss/server/norsms/tmp/deploy/tmp47828server-config.wsdd
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:204)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.(JarFile.java:132)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.(JarFile.java:70)

My web services doesn't deploy either...

Can anybody tell me what's wrong ?

  - Geir R.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853270#3853270