What's the type for location? Is it a BLOB or something like this? Can you tell us the
Java type of this CMP field? If, as you said (or I understood), "location" is a BLOB
or similar, then you're right when supposing that this kind of CMP fields "have a
problem" with EJBQL, 'cause as you caould read in the EJB specification, the equality
comparisons are not scopped to that kind of types... Well, I'm not sure about what I'm
going to say, but I think that in a "normal" SQL select you cannot neither compare
BLOB columns (that is, databases don't support it).
Hope this helps.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853334#3853334

Reply to the post :