Hello to all.
I'm new to Jboss and HypersonicDB. I've installed Jboss 4 in a Mandrake 10 Linux. I'm
trying to run the Duke's Bank sample from J2EE but the HSQL Mbean seems to not been
working. At the jboss server log file is registered the folowing messages when I try
to start de DatabaseManager:

2004-10-30 23:24:05,460 ERROR [org.jboss.jdbc.HypersonicDatabase] Failed to start
database manager
at
at org.jboss.jdbc.HypersonicDatabase$1.run(HypersonicDatabase.java:562)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
at
java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnvironment.java:62)
at java.awt.Window.init(Window.java:231)
at java.awt.Window.(Window.java:275)
at java.awt.Frame.(Frame.java:401)
at javax.swing.JFrame.(JFrame.java:198)
at org.hsqldb.util.DatabaseManagerSwing.main(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.util.DatabaseManagerSwing.main(Unknown Source)
... 5 more

The scripts to create the Duke's bank database isn't working too, but with no error
messages...

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.
Carlson