The actual error message says it is trying to delist the XAResource
after it has been committed.
I don't see how this is possible unless there is some bizarre problem
with the ordering of the transaction synchronizations.
I did make some changes recently to avoid such a problem.
These were to remedy the problems you posted "ME TOO" on.
The fix should be in 3.2.6

One improvement I can think of by looking at the code is
TxConnectionManager.TxConnectionEventListener.delist() could have the following change:

  | - if (currentTx.getStatus() != Status.STATUS_NO_TRANSCATION)
  | +if (org.jboss.tm.TxUtils.isActive(currentTx))

Which will stop it trying to suspend the connection from the transaction
after the commit process has started.

This is more of a sanity check than a fix, since it looks like there
is some other ordering problem in the transaction synchronizations.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853512#3853512

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3853512