"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Create a bug report on sourceforge with the testcase your
talking about. Authorization is distinct from authentication so a secured mdb needs to
be run under an unauthenticatedIdentity since there is no standard way for the jms
invocation to establish the security context of the mdb onMessage.

  | http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=22866&atid=376685

I assembled an ear to submit this as a bug, but on doing so, created a small demo that
actually proves it does work.  The problem I was finding was that the MDB went onto
use other EJB's and without it having a role or unauthenticatedIdentity it was not the
creation of the MDB that failed, but the creation of EJB's that the MDB was trying to
create.  These EJB's did have security permissions set.

I guess what makes things a little confusing is the length of the stack trace and the
sometimes misleading error message on roles etc.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853617#3853617

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3853617