Hi all,
I've recently started working with CMPs on JBoss.
I created an entity bean with some finder methods (using EJB QL :  LOCATE method...,)
In the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml, I configured the data source for this entity bean as 'mySQL'
& was working with MySQL server - in my system. This was running without a problem.

Then I created another entity bean with finder methods(having simple EJB QL queries,
without LOCATE method)
For the second CMP bean, I configured the data source as - 'MS SQlServer'. Both the
beans were properly deployed &  were working.
 (of course with MySQL server).

Just for testing -  I modified the datasource of my 1st entity bean also to 'MS
SQlServer'. Now, both the CMP beans get deployed properly, but while running - I get
SQL Exception : stating that -

javax.ejb.FinderException: Find failed: java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access
violation,  message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
<some sql stateent>

Can anyone throw some light on this behavior.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853649#3853649

Reply to the post :