Hi,

I'm trying to make an MBean dependent on jUDDI. What the MBean does is provide a cache
that stores a wsdl as a string. So instead of looking up an URL stored in jUDDI, I
fetch the full wsdl from the cache.

The problem is that my cache has to initialize at startup. What it does now is, when
only a part of jUDDI is deployed, it starts, and locks JBoss. When I try to make it
dependent of other components, it just keeps waiting till the end of the startup
procees, that's when I get an Incomplete Deployment listing, saying the component it's
waiting for is "NOTYETINSTALLED".

Can anybody tell me which component to make my cache dependent on? I think I've tried
any juddi component in the JMX-console ...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853880#3853880

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3853880