hi all:
first of all,my english is very poor,I wish that i'll describe the problem clearly.
i've made a sessionless bean to query mysql db.By jboss-ide,i produced the jar
including ejb,interfaces,depolyment descriptors and home;then i get a j2ee application
ear containing jar and depolyment descriptors.And i wrote a client .I want to depoly
the ear to jboss,then applying the client querying the dbs through the ejb.But when i
depoly the mysql.ear,the jboss server told me,I don't know the Class not found on
'session.ejb.mysqlBean',in fact i'd defined the java file.
01:54:14,390 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : mysql
Section: 22.2
Warning: The Bean Provider must specify the fully-qualified name of the Java class
that implements the enterprise

bean's business methods in the <ejb-class> element.
Info   : Class not found on 'session.ejb.mysqlBean': No ClassLoaders found for:
session.ejb.mysqlBean

01:54:14,390 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment:

file:/D:/jboss/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp8295mysqlApp.ear-contents/mysqlEJB.jar
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans failed, see
above for error messages.
        at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:553)
01:54:14,406 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment:
file:/D:/jboss/server/default/deploy/mysqlApp.ear
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans failed, see
above for error messages.
        at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:553)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3854187#3854187

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3854187