I'm just curious (for my own knowledge) what kind of integration with struts
you are looking for?  I broke my app into multiple struts modules, each one has
an associated role that is required to access it.  It is fairly simple and
works well.

For the logout, yes, when they hit the server again, they will get a new
session.  But, they will still need to authenticate again.  For my app, this is
fine.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3854423#3854423

Reply to the post :