I use Form-based login in my web application

the <security-constraint> is set to /* in web.xml, which means every page in my
jar file is restricted page, when i access it, it'll redirect to my login
page..it's all fine until here...

" I'd like to use an image file in my login page, but the file is under the
restricted directory..the result is the image cannot be loaded in my login
page.."

can someone know some ways to get around these?? i know if i change my secure
context to /xxx/* can work, but there are too many code I have to modifiy in my
application..

so can someone know any easy ways?? .....thanks in advance..

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3854742#3854742

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3854742