I have an application running on JBoss 3.2.3 that sends messages to a JMS
Topic, I have an applet that subscribes to the topic to receive the messages.

The archives referenced in my html are jbossall-client.jar and my applets jar.

Have you put the jbossall-client.jar in the same folder as the jar for your
applet?

Also you may need to sign the jar for your applet and jbossall-client.jar.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3854779#3854779

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3854779