"janilsal" wrote : The discussion on connectors has happened only in the tomcat
mailing lists.  They have not updated their website.  If any of you wants to
pour over the mailing list archives, look at
"http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org";.  If you find
suitable references, get back to this forum.

I can't find references in archives to this discussion (mail-archive.com seems
to have lost messages, but I can't find the discussion even on
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev)

Can you help me ?

Damien

View the original post :