Got it!

It turns out there's one other thing you have to change. It's not documented in
the 3.x clustering book or the "using mod_jk with JBoss" wiki page, but if you
dig around in the wiki enough, you come across a link to "New JBoss3.2.6 Tomcat
session replication" which has a brief mention of the extra configuration item.

Edit jbossweb-tomcat50.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml, search for "UseJK", and
set its value to "true", like:

<attribute name="UseJK">true</attribute>

Once I did that and restarted, JBoss started putting the jvmRoute value at the
end of my JSESSIONID cookies, and my sessions are now sticky. (The mod_jk2
configuration isn't an issue; it's the Tomcat configuration.)

Hope this helps someone else out there. If any of the JBoss developers are
reading this, please please please add this to the 4.x clustering book so the
next person doesn't waste a couple of days setting up what should be fairly
basic functionality.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3855044#3855044

Reply to the post :