Hi

When i have pasted firebirdsql.rar and firebird-ds.xml it gives the following
error

03:23:04,296 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:
  | MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
  | ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=TxCM,name=FIrebirdDS
  |  state: CONFIGURED
  |  I Depend On:  jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionPool,name=FIrebirdDS
  |  jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager
  |  jboss:service=TransactionManager
  |
  |  Depends On Me:  jboss.jca:service=ConnectionFactoryBinding,name=FIrebirdDS
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionPool,name=FIrebirdDS
  |  state: CONFIGURED
  |  I Depend On:  jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=FIrebirdDS
  |
  |  Depends On Me:  jboss.jca:service=TxCM,name=FIrebirdDS
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=FIrebirdDS
  |  state: CONFIGURED
  |  I Depend On:  jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name=''
  |
  |  Depends On Me:  jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionPool,name=FIrebirdDS
  |
  | ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=ConnectionFactoryBinding,name=FIrebirdDS
  |  state: CONFIGURED
  |  I Depend On:  jboss.jca:service=TxCM,name=FIrebirdDS
  |
  |  Depends On Me:
  |
  | MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM:
  | ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name=''
  |  state: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |  I Depend On:
  |  Depends On Me:  jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=FIrebirdDS

This time i have pasted firebirdsql.rar without making any changes to ra.xml
i.e. leaves username, password and path of database fields. But instead i got
the same error.

If i try to run my code with DefaultDS i.e. Hypersonic DB it works fine but
with firebird it cannot make the connection.

Well! thanks for considering my problem
bye
IshQ

View the original post :