I am developing a quite complex application and have run into the folowing
problem.

For example I am using eXist as xml-database. I created a MBean for starting
the databases at deployment time. For this I have a jar-file containing eXist
and a sar-file containing the MBean. As I want the eXist classes to be
available to the other modules of my application I cannot add everything to the
sar-file.

After googling a while I found out that i have to add a Class-Path entry to my
MANIFEST.MF, but this didn't change anything :(

Any help available for this?

Chris

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3855178#3855178