"genman" wrote :
  | There are a couple pools you're dealing with:
  |
  | 1.  Web service connections.  These are configured within some .xml file I
imagine.  This configures the number of simultaneous connections.
  | 2.  Database connections.  These are (likely) within some sort of -ds.xml
file *or* within a -service.xml file.

  | What JBoss is carping about (c.f. InternalManagedConnectionPool) is that
it's out of 2.  If you increase 1, you usually need 2.  Locate some docs about
configuring database pooling in JBoss and then find and fix the relevant file.

First of all, thanks for your reply. I know that the pool size can be
configured by editing the oracle-service.xml file. However, is it possible to
have multipe threads managing several pools? What are acceptable limits for
pool size? Can I crank it up to say 1000?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3855207#3855207

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3855207