The thing is that I still see the following entries in the
jboss.management.local domain:

-->J2EEApplication=ftisoft.app.ear,J2EEServer=Local,ResourceAdapterModule=ftisoft.engine.rar,j2eeType=ResourceAdapter,name=Engine
 Adapter

I also have another Adaptor that leaves the following:

-->J2EEServer=Local,JCAResource=ftisoft/adapters/filesystem/ftp,j2eeType=JCAConnectionFactory,name=ftisoft/adapters/filesystem/ftp
-->J2EEServer=Local,ResourceAdapter=FTI Filesystem
Adapter,j2eeType=JCAResource,name=ftisoft/adapters/filesystem/ftp
-->J2EEServer=Local,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=ftisoft/adapters/filesystem/ftp

And last but not least, my Hibernate Resource leaves:

-->J2EEServer=Local,JCAResource=ftisoft/hibernate/Publishing,j2eeType=JCAConnectionFactory,name=ftisoft/hibernate/Publishing
-->J2EEServer=Local,ResourceAdapter=Hibernate Resource
Adapter,j2eeType=JCAResource,name=ftisoft/hibernate/Publishing
-->J2EEServer=Local,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=ftisoft/hibernate/Publishing

The jboss.jca domain is clean though.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3855307#3855307

Reply to the post :