If you look into the code (org.jboss.management.j2ee.JCAResource) you'll see
there is no chance to get anything else than a single array entry:

  |          ObjectName jsr77CFName = getConnectionFactory(0);
  |          Object[] params = {poolServiceName};
  |          String[] sig = {ObjectName.class.getName()};
  |          JCAConnectionPoolStatsImpl cfStats = (JCAConnectionPoolStatsImpl)
  |                server.invoke(jsr77CFName, "getPoolStats", params, sig);
  |          JCAConnectionPoolStatsImpl[] poolStats = {cfStats};
  |          stats = new JCAStatsImpl(null, poolStats);

I'm not an jsr77 expert, so I suggest you read the spec to be certain what is
the expected behaviour. If you spot a mistake in the implementation, post a bug
to sourceforge. If something is missing post a feature request, (or better,
contribute it yourself :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3855323#3855323

Reply to the post :