Hi there!

I'm deploying a WAR "created for" Tomcat 4.1.29 on JBOSS 4.0.0.

I want to set up JBOSS, so the following code will work:

 private static String getEnviroment(String variableName) {
    String value="";
    try {
      Context ctx = new InitialContext();
      if (ctx == null)
        throw new Exception("No Context");
      value = (String) ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/" + variableName);
    } catch (Exception e) {e.printStackTrace(System.out);}
    return value;
  }

String my_server_ip = getEnviroment("MY_SERVER_IP");

On Tomcat MY_SERVER_IP was defined using the Admin console as Environment
Entries

How can I do?

TX!

View the original post :