Hi,

thanks for the answer. We don't use any self-written code on server side. I
have only created one new durable topic:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

    <depends
optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
    <depends
optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager

Several clients are sending messages to this topic. With 10 or 20 clients,
everything works fine. If I increase the size of clients (e.g. to 50 or 100)
than I'll run into this outOfMemory error.

Does anyone has an hint, how to configure more connections or threads?

The system is running about 165 jboss threads when the error occurs.

I don't know, how our client programmers have written the code. Is it possible,
that they have forgotten to close a session or something else?

Thanks,
Jens

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3855360#3855360