I coded an application, which works perfectly in eclipse. But when I want to
start this over an *.bat, the InitialContext Method doesn't work - it seems it
gets stuck.

   private MyLocator() throws MyLocatorException
  |    {
  |       try
  |       {
  |           Properties jndiProps = new Properties();
  |           String myServer = "localhost";
  |           jndiProps.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial",

"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |          jndiProps.setProperty("java.naming.provider.url", myServer);
  |          jndiProps.setProperty("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs",

"org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");

  | System.out.println("MyLocator: InitialContext is initialised...");
  |          context = new InitialContext(jndiProps);
  | System.out.println("MyLocator: InitialContext was initialised.");
  |       }
  |       catch (Exception e)
  |       {
  |            throw new MyLocatorException("InitialContext failed");
  |       }
  |    }

The first System.out is printed but the second System.out isn't shown not an
exception thrown either.

After the executing thread is reactivated after a period of time, I receive:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/jboss/logging/Logger (Unsupported
major.minor version 48.0)
  |         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)
  |         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  |         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  |         at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  |         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.<clinit>(NamingContext.java:101)
  |         at
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory.getInitialContext(NamingContextFactory.java:41)
  |         at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(Unknown Source)
  |         at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unknown Source)
  |         at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)
  |         at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
  |         at test.mail.MyLocator.<init>(MyLocator.java:52)
  |         at test.mail.MyLocator.getInstance(MyLocator.java:70)
  |         at test.mail.MyImp.<init>(MyImp.java:89)
  |         at test.mail.DoImp.handleImport(DoImp.java:77)
  |         at test.mail.MyThread.run(MyThread.java:68)

The classpath is correct and the needed class and *.jars are available.

=> So where's the bug? [The applications works properly in eclipse!)]
Why is the exception just thrown in the 2nd "run" and why does the application
"seize"?

Thanks in advance

      ADICKO

View the original post :