For what you're doing, I think an MDB is the wrong strategy.  What an MDB is
for is for processing a single message, I don't even know if consuming
additional messages from JMS via the MDB is even allowed by the spec.

Create yourself a QueueSession and a hash table made up of correlation IDs as
keys, lists of Messages as values.  Read each message, put each message in the
table as you read it.

Correlation ID is used for finding a /single/ message which is a response, not
multiple responses.  And how do you know all responses exist?  JMSXGroupID and
JMSXGroupSeq seem like better properties to use.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3855469#3855469

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3855469