Hi all,

I'm deploying two applications in JBoss 4.0.
Each application has got 3 MDB and their type is Queue.

this is code present in ejb-jar.xml

<message-driven>
<ejb-name>MailSenderEJB</ejb-name>
<ejb-class>com.applabs.ghx.globalbrowser.beans.MailSenderBean</ejb-class>
<message-driven-destination>
<destination-type>javax.jms.Queue</destination-type>
</message-driven-destination>
</message-driven>

and this is the code present in jboss.xml file

<message-driven>
<ejb-name>MailSenderEJB</ejb-name>
<destination-jndi-name>queue/ghxgb/mailSender</destination-jndi-name>
<jndi-name>MailSenderEJB</jndi-name>
</message-driven>

and the code presented in jbossmq-destination.xml file is

<depends
optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager

when I start the server I'm getting below code in the console as

18:28:13,828 WARN  [JMSContainerInvoker] destination not found:
queue/MailSender EJB reason: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MailSenderEJB
not bound
18:28:13,828 WARN  [JMSContainerInvoker] creating a new temporary destination:
queue/MailSenderEJB
18:28:13,844 INFO  [MailSenderEJB] Bound to JNDI name: queue/MailSenderEJB
after that it's deploying one ear file, but it's not deploying another ear file

please help me in solving this problem

thanks
arvind

View the original post :