We are also using MySQL as our backend database for both JMS and our Entity
beans.

did you delete the

all\deploy-hasingleton\jms\hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml

file and replace it with a suitable MySQL one?
I copied and pasted the one found in

docs/examples/jms/mysql-jdbc2-service.xml

be sure to change the attribute:

<depends optional-attribute-name="ConnectionManager">

to point to your MySQL Datasource name.

Also worth noting is to leave the file

all\deploy-hasingleton\jms\hsqldb-jdbc-state-service.xml

as is. Don't delete it or try to replace it even if you plan to use MySQL.  I
tried to replace it early on and only got trouble. I think this file stores the
non-replicatable state of the JMS singleton server itself (non message queue
stuff). So leaving it as hsqldb shouldn't hurt anything.

If you have already done all this and are having problems. I would still like
to try to help you. But I am afraid I still don't have enough details about
what things you have tried, what errors or exceptions (if any) you are getting,
and what kind of JMS clients you have. (for example standalone java client
subscribers, or MDBs?).

If you run JMS on each node individually be aware that you will have to have
different mysql instances for each ones queue... Or at the very least modify
the sql for each jms server so that each queue is in a different database...
Otherwise your non clustered JMS Servers are going to get confused.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3856105#3856105

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3856105