Hi,

I recently installed JBOSS 4.0.

Windows XP
JBOSS 4.0
Eclipse 3.0
JBOSS IDE 1.4.0
MYSQL 3.23

I have been following instructions in the "Getting Started with JBoss".
Initially, I had no trouble starting and stopping the Jboss server and
accessing the jmx-console.  I followed the instructions on adding
security/authentication for the jmx-console and administration console.  The
default login "admin/admin" worked well.  However, for some reason
"admin=admin" no longer works.  I get a 401 page after I try and enter the
un/pw a few times.  I've checked the roles and users property files and they
seem fine.  I haven't really changed much since it used to work.  I now start
the server through Eclipse (but even when I try starting it through cmd line it
doesn't work).  I have tried (unsuccessfully to deploy some applications in
default, but have since deleted them).

Any ideas what might be causing the problem?

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3856376#3856376

Reply to the post :