When we try to deploy the application,there is log4j issue that crops up
becuase some the calsses we are using the code are deprecated or not present in
the latest version.
So we replaced the latest version with the new one and disabled the log4j.xml.
But the when the app server starts, it always starts in the DEBUG mode. I need
to cahge this to INFO mode. How and where I need to make the changes.

Thanks in advance

-Vinay

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3856595#3856595