I haven't touched the RMIAdaptor for some time, but doesn't RMIAdaptor have an
addNotificationListener() and removeNotificationListener on its interface?

If that works as expected you'd just have to call the above methods and
implement the following interface:

  | public interface RMINotificationListener extends Remote
  | {
  |    public void handleNotification(Notification notification, Object
handback)
  |       throws RemoteException;
  | }

So that's more or less a remote version of the
javax.management.NotificationListener interface

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857149#3857149

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3857149