I have installed on an AS400.  I set the environment variable
JAVA_HOME = /QIBM/ProdData/Java400/jdk14

Java reports -server is not a valid arguement.

when I execute run.sh,  I get:

run.sh

  | ulimit: 001-0007 Variable unlimited is not set.

  | run.sh: Could not set maximum file descriptor limit: unlimited

  | =========================================================================

  |   JBoss Bootstrap Environment

  |   JBOSS_HOME: /JBOSS/jboss-4.0.0

  |   JAVA: /QIBM/ProdData/Java400/jdk14/bin/java

  |   JAVA_OPTS: -server -Xms128m -Xmx128m -Dprogram.name=run.sh

  |   CLASSPATH:
/JBOSS/jboss-4.0.0/bin/run.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/Java400/jdk14/lib/tools.jar

  | =========================================================================

  | -server: argument not valid
  | Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
  |            (to execute a class)
  |    or  java -jar [-options] jarfile [args...]
  |            (to execute a jar file)
  | where options include:
  |     -cp -classpath <directories and zip/jar files separated by colons>
  |               set search path for application classes and resources
  |     -D<name>=<value>
  |               set a system property
  |     -verbose[:class|gc|jni]
  |               enable verbose output
  |     -version      print product version and exit
  |     -showversion  print product version and continue
  |     -? -help      print this help message
  |     -X            print help on non-standard options

Any suggestions?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857265#3857265

Reply to the post :