Ok, I see your confusion now and its due to not showing how to expose the
NamingService via the detached invoker framework as a Naming proxy. Go reread
the wiki which I have updated to show all of the details for changing the
conf/jboss-service.xml NamingService to use a custom security interceptor. You
will have to use 3.2.6+ for this to work correctly as you need to be able to
replace the bootstrap proxy with the detached invoker proxy so that all
externali jndi lookups are routed to the NamingService.invoke(Invocation)
operation.

http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=XMBeansforSecurity

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857279#3857279