Hi,

I'm writing an stateless session EJB which internally uses the Google Web
Serivice and the Amazon Web Service (i have to use JBoss 3.2.6). My EJB methods
are furthermore exposed again as WS. So far so good, when I try to integrate
the Google WS into my EJB I alway get an error message, the Amazon is working
fine.

The error message ist the following when Itry to call a google search in my EJB
via the exposed WS interface of my EJB:
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error while executing a Google search!
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:304)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:143)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:1250)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:257)
        at org.apache.axis.MessagePart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(MessagePart.java:655)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:432)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeInternal(Call.java:1976)
        at
net.ponifaax.swa.client.GooAmazonSoapBindingStub.performGoogleSearch(Unknown
Source)
        at net.ponifaax.swa.client.GooAmazonClient.main(Unknown Source)

The Amazon version works fine. I'm quite sure it is a classpath/loading issue,
so i tried the following.

I build a simple Java client for the Google WS, which uses the
$jboss.home/server/all/deploy/jboss-net.sar JARs (as JBoss 3.2.6 does) and i
receive the same error. When I change the classpath to use the JARs provided by
AXIS, my simple Google Client works fine.

So this raises some questions:
1) Which JARs are not found by JBoss (but needed)?

2) What about the Crimson classes in the stack trace, i do not have them? I
tried to include the Xerces libs, but the same error occured.

3) As an alternative, how can I integrate the Axis JARs into my EAR file and
tell JBoss to use the Axis JARs from the EAR file?? ( i think this should
work....)

Any help is appreciated.........

best whiches,
Florian