Hello Everybody,

I m running  JBoss server on Machinge One .

I know that JBoss uses some default  port  to run Web Container

In my client application which is on Machine Two,

My client application sometimes cannot access to this deualt port,

Reason: The port has been changed

how do i know in Client Application on which port the Web Container is
running ???
(The client application knows Server's IP address)

Thanks in Advance,

Shekar

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857527#3857527