I have not made any changes in Configuration.
JBoss starts without any errors.(When my application is not deployed)
All other beans are getting deployed except for the Message Driven Beans.These
Message driven beans work properly on JBoss-3.2.
I am porting my application from JBoss3.2 to JBoss-4.0.0.
I need help as I am struck and unable to proceed forward with the porting.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857715#3857715

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3857715