Juha, thanks for your reply.

I've just read the comments in the DTDs - and I'm still just as confused about
how I need to configure JBoss as before.

However I now see that the class loading may be in multiple configuration files
(so it appears much more complex than before).

This leads me to the question is the configuration of class loading
independent, hierarchical, or something else with repect to deployed
components?  That is to say... if a EAR contains multiple EJB jars do I need to
configure each EJB jar for class loading or just the EAR?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857737#3857737

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3857737