Hi Scott,
you misunderstood me. I do not use the conf/jboss-service.xml file
to configure this. I have a file called TomcatSample-service.xml file, which
is located in the deploy directory of JBoss. This file references
a directory C:/jboss-4.0/TomcatSampleServlets_jboss/deploy/
where my exploded WAR-file is located.

But anyway. I do not know where I can define such things as a
DynamicLoginConfig service inside a WAR file. Is this really
such a great idea. I mean normally a WAR
file should correspond  to the J2EE standard and it should
not matter in which container it is running. I think, container dependent
things should be defined somewhere else.

Regards
Karin

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857831#3857831