Hi,
thank you, I'm now able to deploy my bean.
But now, I don't get  the client started.
In my bean, I have the "jboss.xml" with the following code:
<jboss>
  |     <enterprise-beans>
  |             <session>
  |                     <ejb-name>KontoBean</ejb-name>
  |                     <jndi-name>ejb/KontoBean</jndi-name>
  |             </session>
  |     </enterprise-beans>
  | <resource-managers>
  |    </resource-managers>
  | </jboss>

Here is my client code:

anonymous wrote :
  | javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in
environment or system property, or as an applet parameter, or in an application
resource file:  java.naming.factory.initial
  |     at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(Unknown Source)
  |     at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unknown Source)
  |     at javax.naming.InitialContext.getURLOrDefaultInitCtx(Unknown Source)
  |     at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
  |     at HelloWorldClient.main(HelloWorldClient.java:24)

If I use the following client code:

  | import javax.naming.Context;
  | import javax.naming.InitialContext;
  | import javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject;
  | import java.util.*;
  |

  | public class HelloWorldClient
  | {
  |    public static void main(String[] args)
  |    {
  |       try
  |       {
  |              // Die EJB Ãber JNDI ermitteln
  |             Properties p = new Properties();
  |              p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
  |             "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |             p.put(Context. PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://localhost:1099");
  |              Context initial  = new InitialContext(p);
  |              System.out.println(initial);
  |              Object ref = initial.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/KontoBean");
  |              // Home-Interface referenzieren
  |              KontoHome home = (KontoHome)
  |                       PortableRemoteObject.narrow
  |                                (ref, KontoHome.class);
  |                               // Konto-Bean referenzieren
  |              Konto konto = home.create();
  |                               // Konto-Methoden nutzen
  |              System.out.println ("Startguthaben: "
  |                       + konto.getKontostand());
  |              konto.einzahlen (1000);
  |              System.out.println ("Neues Guthaben: "
  |                       + konto.getKontostand());
  |              double betrag = konto.abheben (500);
  |              System.out.println ("Abgehoben: " + betrag
  |                       + "; neues Guthaben: "
  |                       + konto.getKontostand());
  |       }
  |                     catch(Exception e)
  |       {
  |             // System.out.println("Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten!");
  |              e.printStackTrace();
  |       }
  |    }
  | }

Then I get: anonymous wrote : javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: comp not bound
  |     at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:495)
  |     at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:503)
  |     at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:509)
  |     at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:253)
  |     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |     at
  |     at
  |     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
  |     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:261)
  |     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:148)
  |     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  |     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
  |     at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
  |     at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:701)
  |     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
  |     at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown Source)
  |     at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)
  |     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |     at org.jnp.server.NamingServer_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
  |     at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:529)
  |     at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:508)
  |     at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
  |     at HelloWorldClient.main(HelloWorldClient.java:28)

Please help me  that  my client is able to communicate the my bean.

Regards,
PeaceMaker

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857861#3857861