I'm also hitting this error.  Google yields a few similar cases but there don't
seem to be any solutions posted.  It does seem to always occur on Linux.  I
guess it's either a Linux, JDK, or Ant.  I'm going to try to upgrade ANT and my
JDK and see if that helps.  From which jar file do you expect JTextField to be
loaded?  It seems it's not in any of the jars jboss installs so I guess it
should be coming out of rt.jar.  Anyone have any thoughts on this issue?

-exits

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3857905#3857905

Reply to the post :