I was using ListenerServiceMBeanSupport provided by JBoss in one of my Services
say A, so that it gets started after JBoss sends it a notification of its
start-up.
Now I want to call a method of A in the start method of another Service MBean
say B. But its start method is called before A is started.
So I thought of extending ListenerServiceMBeanSupport by this second MBean B
also and implemented the handleNotification method to call the A's method.
But the problem I'm facing is that the handleNotification method of this second
MBean B is called before that of A MBean.
Can anybody please suggest me a solution out here?

Thanks,
Rachna

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858177#3858177