Folks,

This is an email to announce positions within JBoss inc.

We are growing at a tremendous pace both in EMEA and US. Something has happened in the market and we are swamped by demand in sales. While we have many openings in sales this mail is about tech openings.   We need to grow fast in Q1 and Q2 of 2005. So I am reaching out to you to get the word around.  We have many positions available in support, SE and consulting.  We are still a very tech focused company and we require a high level of understanding to close sales.  Good money to be made in all these positions.  On that note, I would like for james ward (if you are still on that list) to please apply to one of the SE jobs :), I remember you well from back in the days back in Denver when you said "if you have an SE job let me know". Here you go!

Ok so I am also supposed to tell you about how great our company is.  So here goes. Working at JBoss is great :) seriously.  JBoss is about 100 people right now, a unique stage in our growth.  Growing fast.  What is great is knowing that we ARE changing the software industry for ever.  That energy is everywhere in the company it will get you high in no time.  As the old timers put it there is a "before JBoss and after JBoss" from a career standpoint. You will see, working at JBoss will change your perception of work in the software industry.  We are one of the most influencial vendors yet we are truly small.  The result is a lot of power for all employees and a lot of fun.  If you want to have some of the best years in your professional career (not to mention attractive stock option plans to put your kids through school :)) you may want to consider a job with us.

So anyway, check out this partial listing for the technical jobs.  There are more complete descriptions of all the positions available on our web site and you can write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Support Engineer (US, EMEA, APAC)
Trainer (US)
Consultant (US & EMEA)
Sales Engineer (ATL)
Inside Sales (regional territories, based in ATL; FIN vertical based in New York)
Outside Sales (Government, based in DC)
Sales Engineer (EMEA)
Sales (EMEA)
Web Developer (ATL)
Marketing coordinator/support (ATL)
Development Managers (TBD)
Junior Systems Engineer (ATL)
JBoss Infrastructure developer
Staff accountant/analyst (EMEA)

Again if you know of anyone who would make the cut here and would be interested please forward this to them we are counting on your folks to spread the word.

thanks

marcf