This is my file-ds.xml

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<connection-factories>

  <!-- File XA Resource adapter -->
  <tx-connection-factory>
    <jndi-name>FiletoFile_PROJECTDeployment1_jcdFiletoFile1_File2MCF</jndi-name>
    <xa-transaction/>
    <rar-name>jcdFiletoFile1_File2.rar</rar-name>

<connection-definition>com.stc.connector.framework.jca.system.STCManagedConnectionFactory</connection-definition>
</tx-connection-factory>

</connection-factories>

  I have packaged this along with the rar and I have a session bean in form of
a jar in the ear. In the jboss.xml I have given the resource look up as

  <!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS 4.0//EN"
"http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss_4_0.dtd";>

        <enterprise-beans>

                <ejb-name>jcdFiletoFile1_File2</ejb-name>
<jndi-name>ejb/local/stc/FiletoFile_PROJECTDeployment1/deployedServices/jcdFiletoFile1_File2</jndi-name>
                <resource-ref>

<res-ref-name>FiletoFile_PROJECTDeployment1_jcdFiletoFile1_File2ConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>

<jndi-name>FiletoFile_PROJECTDeployment1_jcdFiletoFile1_File2MCF</jndi-name>
                </resource-ref>

        </enterprise-beans>

Its giving the following stack trace:

  22:52:03,427 ERROR [EWayRuntimeHandler] Failed to terminate service for
FiletoFile_PROJECTDeployment1_jcdFilet
oFile1_File2(ERROR_TERMINATE_GENERAL)
javax.naming.NamingException: Could not dereference object [Root exception is
javax.naming.NameNotFoundExcepti
on: FiletoFile_PROJECTDeployment1_jcdFiletoFile1_File2MCF not bound]
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.resolveLink(NamingContext.java:971)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:614)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:643)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:508)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)
        at
com.stc.connector.codegen.fileadapter.EWayRuntimeHandler.getApplicationConnectionFactory(EWayRuntim
eHandler.java:394)
        at
com.stc.connector.codegen.fileadapter.EWayRuntimeHandler.initializeService(EWayRuntimeHandler.java:
365)
        at
        at
        at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatefulSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatefulSessionContainer.java:52
1)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:128)
        at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor
.java:185)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatefulSessionInstanceInterceptor.
java:294)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:48)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:105)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:316)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:149)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java:624)
        at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:854)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalProxyFactory.invoke(BaseLocalProxyFactory.java:413)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.StatefulSessionProxy.invoke(StatefulSessionProxy.java:58)
        at $Proxy132.initializeService(Unknown Source)
        at
FiletoFile_PROJECT.jcdFiletoFile1.jcdFiletoFile_Runtime_Handler.handleRequest(jcdFiletoFile_Runtime
_Handler.java:290)

Actually I could deploy the same ear file both in sun and websphere application
servers as described in my first 2 postings

  Thanks in advance for the reply

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858902#3858902

Reply to the post :